The AI Launchpad. How to Master the Tools of the Future for Creatives of all Types - Full Workshop Registration
Please scroll down for a complete description of this AI workshop series.
"*" indicates required fields
The AI Launchpad – Master the Tools of the Future
A 3-Part Late Night Secrets Workshop Series for All Types of Creatives
Full Registration = 6 hours of learning
Join us on Wednesday October 4th, 11th, and 18th from 7 – 9 pm ET via Zoom
(that’s 4pm PT, 5pm MT, 6pm CT)
Register Your Way! Either purchase the entire 3-part workshop series or register for each 2-hour workshop individually. Go to the Events Page to register individually.
The rise of AI provokes both tremendous excitement and understandable anxiety across many industries. But whichever camp you may be in, the reality is these rapidly evolving tools are here to stay and represent an enormous opportunity for professionals to transform how they work.
During this 3-part workshop, we’ll address ways for you to strategically leverage these tools to enhance your business, unlock new possibilities, and prepare for the future. These workshops are designed for any level of experience. Our hope is that you leave these workshops feeling empowered, enlightened, and equipped to determine your own path forward within the world of Artificial Intelligence.
As time allows, we’ll discuss tools like Claude; Midjourney; Stable Diffusion; Poe; Bard; Eleven Labs; Ideogram; Leonardo; Adobe Firefly; OpenArt; Futurepedia and more. Kyle will guide you through practical hands-on exercises where you’ll learn how to get the most out of the tools with focused prompt-crafting that you can apply directly to your business.
You’ll discover that there’s a whole lot more out there than Chat GPT!
What We’ll Cover
Workshop 1: Introduction to AI and What’s Possible – October 4th, 7-9pm ET
- AI landscape and capabilities overview
- Exploration/conversation about various AI apps and tools
- Voice AI, text-to-speech, voice cloning, audio generation
- Evaluating risks and opportunities of AI in the voice over industry
Workshop 2: Hand’s On With AI for Your Business – October 11th, 7-9pm ET
- Identifying and researching clients using AI tools
- Automated outreach and follow-up for marketing
- AI assistants for scheduling and project management
- Prompt engineering for marketing content generation
- Voice cloning – risks, detection, and policy implications
- Building uniquely human creative skills amid AI advancement
Workshop 3: Getting to the Next Level with AI – October 18th, 7-9pm ET
- Generative audio tools, techniques, and limitations
- Text-to-speech synthesis – speech cloning and personalization tools
- Audio editing with AI – noise reduction, polishing
- Hands-on demos of leading content generation, vocal and other top AI tools
- Hands-on demos of image generation tools for marketing
About our presenter, Kyle Shannon.
For more great webinars and workshops, visit Rhonda’s Late Night Secrets Event Page!