- Commodore. You’ll be joining a group of empowered women who work and breath voiceover. There’s beginners and pros alike as well as on-camera actors and performance coaches. Diversity is the name of the game as we all walk through these new stages of our lives.
- Support. You’ll find women with some amazing life and work skills who aren’t to share them. Feeling shitty about work today? No worries, we got you! Let’s talk it out and figure out a future plan. Feeling great about work today? Awesome! We got you. Let’s celebrate our wins and chart a path for more wins.
- Knowledge. We’ll train and teach each other from within whenever possible. Each of us has knowledge to share and special skills we can teach others. What can you bring to the table? We’ll cover industry specific topics as well as throw in conversations about aging and what that looks like in our work and life.
- Fun! Cocktail hours, challenges, free events! My hope for this group is to form solid connections within VO and outside of it as well. Are you amazing at gardening? Great! Teach us how to grow those perfect roses.
- Togetherness. No matter where you are in your career, it’s important to know that we’re all in this together. It’s our first time figuring out this stage of life. We’re maneuvering through things like how to work with our aging brains, voices, skin, health, motivation and work/life balance. Views change. Motivation changes. The voices in our heads change. But knowing that there’s others going through similar stuff, is powerful. Join us and Share. Your. Power!
Join me on May 15th at 6pm ET for a general meet up and chat about this new and exciting group. There’s a silver tsunami coming, be part of the wave!
When you join the FB community, you’ll have access to group chats, free trainings and events, co-working sessions, social events, and most importantly, support from others.
Join the Facebook Group HERE.
(And yes, if you’re almost 55, you’re also welcome to join!)
Check out additional webinar events HERE.